Sunday, February 27, 2011

i'm different than past...

First when i first start knw u..i doesn't feel anything..u make me laugh, u make me smile, n u take care of me deeply..i knw..i'm not first person in your life..i alwys be last person..i really don't care..but...at this time..i very2 feel lonely..i don't knw what u want from me..i want to be the best person in your life...i keep trying to be..but u don't see it??i changes a lot..i better than past..but u keep compliant me..please just accept me who i am like i accept u..sometime i want run away from u..but when i thinking back that is not the best way..i knw u love me...n u knw that i love u...i trust u..please don t be angry wit me..i knw i'm busy n  far away from u..but u also busy rght..u not interested to msging anymore..when i call u,u like don t wnt to talk wit me..

But what i really want to say...I'm different than past...i hope u knw.. i want be a good..

Bye...


No comments:

Post a Comment